ISRO Admit Card 2018 for Scientist / Engineer SC (April 2018) – Admit card of ISRO Scientist / Engineer SC which has approx. 29 Vacancies for CSE Aspirants will be released at isac.gov.in. You will also receive a mail for admit card and you would also receive email after clearing Written exam for Interview .
ISRO Admit Card 2018 for Scientist / Engineer SC has been Released –
As per Notification from ISRO exam date is 22 April 2018 which would be held in 12 difference cities in India.
ISRO Recruitment 2018: Important Dates
- Application Deadline : 20th Feb 2018
- Last date for fee payment: 21st Feb 2018 (11.59) pm
- Written Exam Date: 22nd April 2018
ISRO Recruitment 2018 for Scientist Engineers: Eligibility Criteria
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of all semesters for which results are available).
- Minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84 in section B alone for candidates with AMIE/Grad IETE qualification.
ISRO Scientist/Engineers Recruitment 2018: Age Limit
- Maximum age of 35 years.
- Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disabilities are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
- Meritorious Sportspersons are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
ISRO Scientist/Engineers Recruitment 2018: Total Vacancies
|POST NAME||NO.OF VACANCIES|
ISRO Recruitment 2018: Selection Process
- The written test will be conducted on 22 April 2018 at twelve venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram
- The call letters for the written test to the short-listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail during second/third of April 2018
- The written test paper consists of 80 objective type questions carrying equal marks to be answered in 90 mins
- Written test is only a first level screening and written test score will not be considered for final selection process
- Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for interview, the schedule and venue of which will be notified.
- Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment in the selection panel, in the order of merit.