ISRO Admit Card 2017 for Scientist / Engineer SC – Admit card of ISRO Scientist / Engineer SC which has approx. 80 Vacancies has been released at isac.gov.in. You will also receive a mail for admit card and you would also receive email after clearing Written exam for Interview .
ISRO Admit Card 2017 for Scientist / Engineer SC has been Released – You should Receive Admit card via Email
As per Notification from ISRO exam date is 17 Dec 2017 which would be held in 12 difference cities in India.
ISRO Recruitment 2017: Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application: 15th September 2017
- Closing Date for application: 5th October 2017
- Last date for fee payment: 6th October 2017 (11.59) pm
- Written Exam Date: 17th December 2017
ISRO Recruitment 2017 for Scientist Engineers: Eligibility Criteria
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of all semesters for which results are available).
- Minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84 in section B alone for candidates with AMIE/Grad IETE qualification.
ISRO Scientist/Engineers Recruitment 2017: Age Limit
- Maximum age of 35 years as on 5th October 2017.
- Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disabilities are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
- Meritorious Sportspersons are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
ISRO Scientist/Engineers Recruitment 2017: Total Vacancies
|POST NAME||NO.OF VACANCIES|
ISRO Recruitment 2017: Selection Process
- The written test will be conducted on 17th December 2017 at twelve venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram
- The call letters for the written test to the short-listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail during second/third of December 2017
- The written test paper consists of 80 objective type questions carrying equal marks to be answered in 90 mins
- Written test is only a first level screening and written test score will not be considered for final selection process
- Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for interview, the schedule and venue of which will be notified.
- Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment in the selection panel, in the order of merit.
ISRO Recruitment 2017 for Engineers: Application Fee
- An Application Fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application.
- Candidates may make the payment ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
- Candidates after submitting their application can pay application fee immediately or any day before the last date for fee payment i.e. 06 October 2017
- The last date for submitting online application is 05 October 2017.
- All Women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST); Ex-servicemen [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2017
For Electronics Online Application, click the link below:
For Mechanical Online Application, click the link below:
For Computer Science Online Application, click the link below:
For ISRO Recruitment 2017 Official Notification, click the link below:
For Official ISRO Website, click here,