- In response to the request received for the extension of the closing date for application submission, it has been extended to 20:00 Hrs (IST) of 9th October 2017 (Monday).
- Application Status: Under Scrutiny
If the status of your application is “Under Scrutiny”, you need not worry. Wait till the scrutiny team processes your application. Only those candidates whose applications need to be rectified in photo/signature/supporting documents, will be contacted by email and SMS. The scrutiny process will continue even after the application portal is closed.
- The mandatory verification of email address and mobile number is relaxed now (Click here for more details). Submit the application and proceed to make payment before due date.
- Corrections to be entertained in the applications (Click here for more details)
Please note that the request for corrections in the application will be entertained ONLY when the candidate sends a request email (from the email ID registered with GOAPS) to the respective zonal GATE office, mentioned in the application form. In the email, please mention the Enrollment ID as well as nature of corrections to be done along with the scanned copy of proof.
- While filling the GATE 2018 application, please take utmost care to fill all the fields, save and verify the filled in details before clicking “Submit and Proceed to Payment” button. Once application is submitted, you cannot change any of the details entered.